The TLX212L is a compact passive dual 12" 3,200 Watt bandpass subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems.
- Compact bandpass loaded subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH applications and compact drum, DJ or side fill monitoring
- Dual high excursion 12" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil for high power
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking with TLX43
- Low distortion bandpass port design
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Product generally arrives within 1 week of order.