The TLX43 is a compact biamplified dual 4" 600-Watt line array element that is ideally suited to a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in fixed installation, portable and touring audio systems.
- Compact 2 way line array element for portable and fixed installation application
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, center cluster, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications
- Dual Kevlar cone 4" low frequency drivers
- Titanium dome 1" pure aluminium coil compression driver
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX43 elements
- Wide 120° H x 10° V dispersion for even coverage
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 12 mm (1/2") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Compatible with TLX212L dual 12" subwoofer
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Product generally arrives within 1 week of order.