The TBV118L-AN is a compact powered single 18" 3,000-Watt front-loaded subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems. The TBV118L-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
Available in a non powered, passive configuration as well.
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for touring, portable and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" neodymium low frequency driver
- Dual voice coil design for high power capacity and extended low frequency output
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral suspension hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal M10 mount points allow eyebolt suspension in any orientation
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Product generally arrives within 1 week of order.