he 2-way full range TBV123-AN is an arrayable 2,500 Watt 12" powered loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for touring, portable, and installed sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work individually without a controller, the TBV123-AN provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues – including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
- 2 way full range powered loudspeaker
- Constant curvature Dendritic waveguide with 100° H x 15° V dispersion for seamless array coverage
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik DSP
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Dual aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral flying hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal rigging points allow suspension in any orientation
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Product generally arrives within 1 week of order.