The 3,000-Watt iQ subs are front loaded 15" and 18" powered subwoofers ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, sound reinforcement applications. The high excursion low frequency driver with double suspension low mass 4" voice coil provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the iQ subs provide an impressive 3,000 Watts of output power. iQ’s advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include detailed and accurate models of some of the audio industry’s most-respected speaker systems.
Turbosound iQ Subwoofer
- Front loaded powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 3,000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with 4" voice coil and double suspension
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Products generally ship within a week of order.